Listen online (50:46):
Download .mp3 (70mb):
1. Wesley Emblidge, Parks & Recreation Theme
2. Swisha House, Got It Sowed Up
4. Dennis Brown, Your Love Is Amazing
5. Kid Cudi, Paper Planes Remix
6. Three 6 Mafia, Goldshine
7. Raekwon, About Me
8. Wiz Khalifa
9. RZA, The Samles Intro
10. Piles, Shawty
11. John Holt, Still In Chains
12. Three 6 Mafia, Long & Hard
13. Jahari Gamba, In The Meantime
14. Wiz Khalifa, Poppin Rubberbands
15. The Hood Internet, Public Enemy vs HEALTH vs Nosaj Thing
16. Jackie MIttoo, Winchester Cathedral
17. Eazy-y ft. the Game, Still Crushing
18. Vita Noctis, Hade
19. Ratatat, Dura
20. Bishop Lamont ft. Guerilla Black, Put Your Glasses Up
21. The Hood Internet, Dorrough vs Bibio
22. Kid Cudi, Man On The Moon
23. Jay-Z, Reminder
24. Andy Kaufman
Why is it that so many arts organizations claiming to “support the arts” never seem to have any “support” for the artists? Don Draper offers us some advice on how to negotiate with arts organizations.
I’ll mail out a free book and stickers to anyone that BCC’s me (evan[at]fffff.at) on a negotiation email with an arts organization in which you use the phrase, “this is my profession, what do you want me to do?” Extra gold star if you use the phrase “I think you wouldn’t be in the presidential suite right now if you worked for free.”* (Feel free to use the images below as attachments.) Don Draper’em!
* Must be actual artist fee negotiation email with real arts organization. All information will be kept confidential.
The G.R.L. / F.A.T. World Summit was held last week at the Cash Rules Everything Around Me Festival in Yokohama, Japan. In attendance was G.R.L. (Mother Cell), G.R.L. Utah, G.R.L. Brazil, G.R.L. Australia, G.R.L. Tokyo, G.R.L. Yokohama G.R.L. Kyoto & Tokyo F.A.T. (in absentia G.R.L. Mexico, G.R.L. Houston & G.R.L. Vienna).
There are more photos up here, and there is a live stream of the first ever Tokyo F.A.T. & F.A.T. (Mother Cell) meet up here (however I suggest skipping forward until at least 25:30 when we are done forcing people to eat vegemite).
There are too many people to thank and shout out, but I hope I see you all again at the G.R.L. / F.A.T. World Summit 2010 (if not sooner).
Blogging from the press opening at the CREAM International Festival for Arts & Media Yokohama 2009. TEMPT1 and EyeWriter are on display as part of the Graffiti Research Lab World exhibition (more on that soon).
Original EyeWriter upload from TEMPT1:
As painted in Yokohama:
If you’re in Yokohama we’ll be doing EyeWriter demo sessions @ 5p today and tomorrow at the CREAM venue.
The expressions published in this site are all in the public domain. You may enjoy, use, modify, snipe about and republish all F.A.T. media and technologies as you see fit.