Follows are instructions on how to get a ton of 3D celebrity models for about $10. It takes about an afternoon to accomplish.
1) Get a DSLR and set lens to 35mm and aperture to F10
2) Go to your local wax museum
3) Take clear, crisp, bright pictures of each celebrity likeness from all angles
4) Download 123D Catch
5) Load the pictures one celebrity at a time into the software
6) Save the model as an .obj and do whatever you want with it.
The best part about going to the wax museum is they often have celebrities both living and dead. Historical figures? No problem. I now have a 3D model of the entire last supper.
For more detailed instructions and some of the models, check out the instructable.
Just because a lot of people see your work doesn’t mean it’s good… but it does mean you’re famous — Internet Famous. This course dedicated to learning how to spread your work to the widest possible audience online. We are going to study the art and science of getting hits.
Internet Famous is the first algorithmically graded class in the history of academics. Custom Famotron software determines each student’s grade based on a quantitative measurement of their web fame.
The contents of the site are all in the public domain. You may enjoy, use, modify, snipe about and republish all F.A.T. media and technologies as you see fit. | Colophon