Here at fffff.at we don’t celebrate X-Mas…. we celebrate X-Mix. This is the time of year for archiving your favorite songs and giving them away for free. Feel free to join in by leaving links to your mixes in the comments. It doesn’t have to be music released in 2008, just stuff you’ve been into this year.
Merry X-Mix Internet! Download your present here:
Opentape version here:
You may have heard about Young Me Now Me, a fun Ze Frank thing. After discovering the painting of Georges Emile Lebacq below (thanks Patrick) and it’s remarkable likeness to my visage, we at FFFFF.at developed something with a little more dignity and class, it’s called: Impressionist Me, Now Me.
Get out that new digital camera you just unwrapped, do some hunting online and get into it.
Here’s the rules:
1. Search commons.wikimedia.org or other sites for a historical painting, drawing, or early photograph that looks like you. (It’s easier than you think) It doesn’t have to be an impressionist painting, that’s just what we started with.
2. Create a photo of you today where you recreate the pose and scene as best you can. Try to dress the same.
3. Put the two images side by side and upload it into the comments!
Here’s some to get us started:
A Christmas gift for all the people who wish to change everything into money.
1) Down load the BANKSY STENCIL SVG source code.
2) Use Inkscape, Gimp, or any other free software to resize or customize.
3) Print the image on a card bord.
4) Cut out the gray area.
5) Paint it on a wall of a building that has been devalued due to the
6) Report it to the gallery owner or curators.
SVG source code (right-click save-as)
The expressions published in this site are all in the public domain. You may enjoy, use, modify, snipe about and republish all F.A.T. media and technologies as you see fit.