Follows are instructions on how to get a ton of 3D celebrity models for about $10. It takes about an afternoon to accomplish.
1) Get a DSLR and set lens to 35mm and aperture to F10
2) Go to your local wax museum
3) Take clear, crisp, bright pictures of each celebrity likeness from all angles
4) Download 123D Catch
5) Load the pictures one celebrity at a time into the software
6) Save the model as an .obj and do whatever you want with it.
The best part about going to the wax museum is they often have celebrities both living and dead. Historical figures? No problem. I now have a 3D model of the entire last supper.
For more detailed instructions and some of the models, check out the instructable.
The expressions published in this site are all in the public domain. You may enjoy, use, modify, snipe about and republish all F.A.T. media and technologies as you see fit.