Listen online (42:35):
No more aught-nine, no more oughtas. Straight to the future!
1. If You Leave It Alone – The Wave Pictures
2. Kingdom of Rust – Doves
3. Brooklyn Girl, You’re Going To Be My Bride – Barton Carroll
4. Molecules – little-scale
5. The Ballad of Jimmy Hollin Is More Awkward Than That – Leafcutter John
6. Lay Down The Law – Joey Eppard
7. Alice Springs – Thomas Fehlmann
8. At The Crack of Noon – shuutobi
9. Numbered Lithograh – John Vanderslice
10. Two Weeks – Grizzly Bear
11. Venice – Beirut
Why am I showing you how to make ranch dressing? Two reasons: For ages I thought it was a secret concoction made in a lab from mysterious ingredients, so in many ways this is “open sourcing” food. Also, if Evan can post about food, why can’t I? I promise it’s not even really that complicated.
.5 cup mayonnaise
.5 cup whole yogurt
.25 cup 2% milk
2 tbsp. chopped celery leaves
1.5 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
1.5 tbsp. diced onion (sweet or red)
1 clove garlic, diced
1 tsp. dijon mustard
2 tsp. lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
If you’ve got one, use a food processor to mince the garlic and onion. If not, a knife will do. Whisk all ingredients together and chill for an hour to let the flavors mix before serving. Experiment with the mayo/yogurt ratio and the herbs used.
The expressions published in this site are all in the public domain. You may enjoy, use, modify, snipe about and republish all F.A.T. media and technologies as you see fit.